I am only 42, female and within my normal weight bracket. My feet has hurt for sometime, but has worsened recently. My job does require me to be on my feet often, but not all the time. The pain begins with my arches and worsens at the heel, then run up my legs. Seems ti hurt worse in my joints. But the entire leg hurts.
- Sharp Pains Up The Left Knee Joint On Left Side
- Can Early Degenerative Arthritis Of The Hip Be Reversed?
- Low White Cell Count Low Grade Fever Joint Pain
- Best Over The Counter Pain Relief For Degenerative Arthritis
- Inflammatory Diseases Of The Spine At Early Age
- Can Cervical Spine Problems Cause Sick Headache?