After I had knee replacement surgery I worked really hard and in 2 months I was at 120 degrees and back to bowling and golfing and playing softball. after I quie rehab after about 2 1/2 months since my rehab went so well I notice I started losing flexibility and eventually wound up down to 90 degress flexibility. Any ideas?
- Can I Take Glucosamine While Taking Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory?
- Degenerative Joint Disease Low Back Pain Morning Stiffness
- Aches In Wrist Knees And Ankle Joints
- Can Arthritis Cause Back And Stomach Problems?
- Pain Between Vertebral Column And Shoulder Blade
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Low Back Pain Morning Stiffness