i have been living with osteoarthritis for around 30 years now, i have had reconstructionsurgery on my right knee,repaired ligaments,catlidge,bone spurs etc-on my left knee, well the first was reconstrution as the right one- 2nd surgery was ACL transplant,repair to ligaments,cartlidge bone spurs as well. 2 years ago i was seeing a orthopedic (for2 yrs.) he was so caring,he was giving me injections in both hips.he was gonna do total knee replacement on my left knee,i first had to have lower back surgery (lamenectomy)due to spinal stenosis (from L2-L6) then i had complications/ i couldn't walk,had to put knee surgery off. i just had a ACDF on my cervicl,neck. between those two surgeries, i am on hold for awhile and am in more pain than before(my knees) i have gained 60 lbs. alot of weight on my knees/now i weigh 200 lbs. QUESTION:what other medicine is out their for me,for the knee pain swelling,stiffness? (because i can;t take any NSAIDS )THEY CAUSE MY STOMACH TO BLEED! I AM ON NARCOTICS FOR THIS AND OTHER THINGS-BUT THEY DON'T HELP WITH SWELLING,STIFFNESS. (CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME??)
- How Long Do Systemic Corticosteroids Side Effects Last?
- How Often Is It Safe To Take Nsaid?
- Is It Safe To Take Acetaminophen With Motrin?
- What Is The Difference Between Aleve And Ibuprofen?
- Which Is Better For Inflammation Ibuprofen Or Anaprox?
- Does Anti-inflammatory Drug Give Me Diarrhea?