I have been experiencing pain - sometimes shooting, mostly aching - in my upper right thigh. Blood clots have been ruled out. I also have cramps occasionally in my right calf muscle. Any ideas what is causing this?
- Treating Osteoarthritis With Honey And Cinnamon
- What Is The Difference Between Lupus Gouty Arthritis And Osteoarthritis?
- What Body System Or Systems Does Osteoarthritis Principally Affect?
- Why Are My Hips And Knee Joints Aching?
- Can I Take Naproxen Sodium While Taking Percocet?
- Does Motrin Have An Affect On Blood Test?