I had surgery Oct 2011 on my left knee for a full replacement. I still have feeling problems but the dr said that it's normal till all the nerves reconnect. I wonder how long that will take, if ever. I also am very concerned about wearing the correct shoes not to damage or cause any further problems for the new knee or to hurt my good knee - any suggestions would be welcome. I do have problems with swelling of my feet so I need a wide shoe now. I also have had surgery on both feet to remove tumors so I want to have proper support to avoid any further surgery. Thank you.
- What Better For Muscle Soreness Vicodin Or Nuprin?
- Can Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug Be Taken With Oxycodone?
- Can You Take 800mg Of Isobutylphenyl Propionic Acid?
- Does Arthritis Back Pain Ever Go Away?
- Leg Pain Related To Inflammatory Diseases In Back
- Pelvic Tilt For Degenerative Joint Diseases Back