I'm guessing I have arthritis in my hip, (my mother does, my grandmother did), but why does it mainly hurt when I lay down? It doesn't bother me a whole lot during the day, but is very painul as soon as a lay down.
- What Veggies And Fruit To Eat For Gouty Arthritis?
- Can I Take Allopurinol And Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug Together?
- Can You Take Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug While On Celebrex?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen When You Are On Lithium?
- Can You Take Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug Long Term?
- Can You Take Painkiller With Motrin For Pain?