I am 61 and very active but for some time now the back of my neck is very painful. When I turn my head I sometimes get a sharp pain, it only lasts a second but is very painful, I also frequently hear a tearing sound in my neck when I turn my head from side to side. An X-ray about 4 years ago showed arthritis in C5, 6 & 7. Stretching my neck in any direction is painful and the range of motion, especially sideways (ear to my shoulder) is virtually non-existent. My neck & shoulders are painful in the morning and sometimes the pain awakens me during the night. Would chiropractic care help?
- What Causes Nodules To Develop On The First Joint Of The Fingers?
- Relieving Hip Pain
- What Is Norco Hydrocodone Generic For?
- Can I Take Aspirin And Motrin At The Same Time?
- How Does Vitamin D Help Prevent Degenerative Joint Diseases?
- Can Early Degenerative Arthritis Of The Hip Be Reversed?