Sacroiliac Joint Pain And Ankylosing Spondylitis

Featured Article


Your doctor will ask about your symptoms. He or she will examine you and may take X-rays or other imaging tests, such as a computed tomography (CT) scan or a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan, to look for problems in your sacroiliac joints or any other joints that are painful or stiff. Your doctor also may order a blood test to look for a gene called HLA-B27. This gene is found more commonly in people with ankylosing spondylitis than in other people. However, having the HLA-B27...

Read more

More information on "Sacroiliac Joint Pain And Ankylosing Spondylitis"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Osteoarthritis »