Clinitest poisoning occurs from swallowing tablets used to test how much blood sugar (glucose) is in a person's urine. Clinitest tablets are not meant to be swallowed.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Urine sugar reagent poisoning; Anhydrous Benedict's reagent...Read more
Full Question: There has been a lot of news lately about medication overuse headaches (MOH) that may be linked to those of us who have... Read more »
IS THE LOWLY TABLET IN FOR A COMEBACK FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS? It was interesting to read that in August, Pipex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.... Read more »