What Type Of Doctor Do I See For Joint Pain?

Featured Health Expert

Avoid Self-Diagnosis of Osteoarthritis -- See A Doctor For Joint Pain

If you have an ache in your knee, can you self-diagnose or should you go to the doctor?

If you are over the age of 55 and your knee:
• Feels stiff and achy in the morning, gets better after you start moving around, but then hurts if you try going for too long a walk OR
• Gets tight and stiff when sitting for a prolonged period of time and hurts the most when going up and down stair

And if these symptoms have come on gradually as opposed to an acute traumatic event, then you probably have...

Read more

More information on "What Type Of Doctor Do I See For Joint Pain?"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Osteoarthritis »

Ask a Question

Get answers from our experts and community members.

View all questions (599) >