New Site Design!
I'm sure most of you have noticed our new site navigation design. To help you transition through the changes, I thought I'd point out some of the new features and how they will simplify your time at HealthCentral.
On the home page we now have new drop-down menus:
- Conditions A-Z (Links to other HealthCentral sites)
- Our Community (Expert listing, SharePosts, Questions, Join, Ask a Question and Share Your Story)
- Health Tools (A wide array of Tools for you to use)
Our Search and My Home has a new look.
- Search (To search for specific topics)
- My Home (Your log in and Home features)
Here's what they look like:
The next area that hasn't changed are the 3 icons for:
Choose between these options as your next step.
After you've clicked on a SharePost - on our Home Page - you land at this page.
Along with giving Hearts - for appreciation - you can also see a Patient Journey list on the left of the screen, with "Find," "Manage" and "Resources". You can also watch a video on giving "Hearts," if you'd like further help with this feature.
I think that covers most of the new features. If you have any questions, just post a question, or comment here, at this Sharepost. Additional information on Site Navigation is here.
We hope these new features help to simplify and enrich your experience here at HeathCentral.com.