Location: Central, OR, United States
Birthday: March 18, 1962
Bio: I am very anxious to be unanxious.
If I get rid of the noise in my head I will be a happy man! or maybe I will learn to be happy with the noise! I sure wish it were voices....
DRUGS I AM TAKING:
Not taking drugs anymore. I changed lanes and Im in neutral.
I was born in Sacramento, Ca and after a breif stint there moved to El Cerrito. It was a growing society and my dad found us a nice home there. My mom spent 99% of her time thinking she was raising us and the other 1% was spent watching TV. I was the middle child of 7, 3 older and 3 younger and I'm stuck in the middle with you. On any day you could find me playing in the front yard totally gullible enough to get in your unmarked van(with the mattress in the back)........
At 14 we moved back to Sacramento case my dad wanted to buy a nicer home. I started smoking pot at the age of 12 cause my brother didnt want to be alone in the stoner world and I had seen them rolling joints in his room. I traveled to different worlds in Star Trek and couldnt wait to rescue Mary Ann(giligans island). I was a pervert for watching Benny Hill. God touched my soul(either that or my brother felt really guilty after he died in a motorcycle crash) and I quit smoking pot at 20. I quickly moved into the working world and soon after that I moved out on my own. After lying in my living room and crying my soul out of loneliness I collected a few friends and after many years I met my wife. (to be continued)
psychoward1 has not selected any photos to display here. View psychoward1's photo gallery.