ADDA has not shared any health interests.
DRUGS I AM TAKING:
ADDA has not shared any drug information.
The Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA) is designated as a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization that has been in existence since 1989. The mission of ADDA is to provide information, resources and networking to adults with ADHD and to the professionals who work with them. In doing so, ADDA generates hope, awareness, empowerment and connections worldwide to individuals and families affected by ADHD. Bringing together scientific perspectives and the human experience, the information and resources provided by ADDA focuses on diagnoses, treatments, strategies and techniques for helping adults with ADHD lead better lives.
ADDA currently provides the following activities and resources to its members:
* An annual national conference
* FOCUS, a bi-monthly newsletter
* A web site, www.add.org
* Written tools, such as ADDA's "Guiding Principles for Coaching Individuals with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder"
* Products such as audio and video tapes on a wide range of adult AD/HD topics
* ADHD Teleclasses
* Networking opportunities for adults with ADHD as well as for the professionals who work with them.
* Advocacy in the field of adult ADHD
Each month, a new member of ADDA will contribute a series of SharePosts. Stay posted for more background info on some of the leading voices on ADHD!
March - Evelyn Polk Green, MS Ed; ADDA President-elect
April - Linda Anderson, MA, MCC; ADDA President
May - Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA; ADDA Board Member
June - Janet Kramer, MD, ADDA Treasurer
Disclaimer: "ADHD is sometimes referred to by its old name, ADD. When we use ADHD here, we are also speaking about those who have difficulties with attention, but are not hyperactive."
ADDA has not shared any photos.