I am a healthy 57 yr old that was screend at 50 with no problems. Now I was informed that my PSA was 10.4. I have been reading that under 4 is good. I am totally ignorant of prostate cancer and now I am nervous. Does this really mean I have prostate cancer? I have a appointmnet on Oct 9 with a urologist.
- Daytime Frequent Urination
- How Long Does It Take To Heal Laser Surgery From An Enlarged Prostate?
- Late Stage Symptoms Prostate Cancer
- Life Expectancy When Prostate Cancer Metastasized To Bones
- Malignant Neoplasm Of Prostate
- Frequent Urination And Gas Symptoms Of An Enlarged Prostate Gland