I am a healthy 57 yr old that was screend at 50 with no problems. Now I was informed that my PSA was 10.4. I have been reading that under 4 is good. I am totally ignorant of prostate cancer and now I am nervous. Does this really mean I have prostate cancer? I have a appointmnet on Oct 9 with a urologist.
- Benign Prostate Hypertrophy Bph And Constipation
- Frequent Urination And Gas Symptoms Of An Enlarged Prostate Gland
- Does Lack Of Sexual Activity Lead To An Enlarged Prostate Gland?
- Does Lower Back Pain Indicate You Have Prostate Cancer?
- Electrical Prostate Stimulation Therapy
- Prostate Cancer And Low Back Pain