My father has a swollen prostate and he has been taking prescribed medication for this. He has had incontenance problems for a couple of months. The doctor recommended a catheter. He has been using the catheter for a week and half. Had it changed after approximately 6 days. I thought they were going to take it out. Now he has had a second one for 3 days now and wants it out. He is an 11 year stroke patient and has to use an electric scooter. He has very limited use of the left side. What are possible solutions to not wanting the catheter. (small bag that is strapped to leg)
- Can Kidney Stones Cause Enlarged Prostate?
- How Long Does Xatral Take To Reduce The Prostate?
- Malignant Neoplasm Of Prostate
- Benign Prostate Hypertrophy Bph And Constipation
- How Long Does Incontinence Last After A Radical Prostatectomy?
- Frequent Urination And Gas Symptoms Of An Enlarged Prostate Gland