My huband has been diagnosed with Stage IV Metastatic Prostate cancer. Since he was 43 when diagnosed (it took them awhile since prostate cancer usually strikes older men) and the cancer has spread to his bones, bladder, liver and lymph nodes. After 2 rounds of chemo and one hormone shot, the lymph nodes have shrunck some and the bone lesions have lessened some. The doctors now want to do another 2 rounds of chemo and localized radiation. My husband is unwilling to take another hormone shot due to the side effects and his age. He would actually like us to have a baby. Can you tell me his prognosis? Would another baby even be possible?
- How Does Prostate Problems Effect A Mans Sexual Pleasure?
- Life Expectancy When Prostate Cancer Metastasized To Bones
- Malignant Neoplasm Of Prostate
- How Long Does Incontinence Last After A Radical Prostatectomy?
- Frequent Urination And Gas Symptoms Of An Enlarged Prostate Gland
- Does Lack Of Sexual Activity Lead To An Enlarged Prostate Gland?