I am a 61 year old who had fairly normal ejaculate volume prior to taking Flomax and Avodart. I took these two drugs for three months, but stopped two months ago. I am surprised that the one side-effect of the drug (reduced ejaculate) continues to be present. Is this normal? Will the volume return to previous levels or is this permanent? I am not finding any information on the affect of these drugs when discontinued. Please help.
- How Long Urinary Incontinence After Prostate Cryosurgery Lasts?
- How Long After Prostate Removal Surgery Does Enuresis Last?
- Urinary Incontinence With Flomax
- Is Glucosamine Chondroitin Bad For Your Prostate Gland?
- Treating Back Hip And Thigh Pain Associated With Chronic Prostatitis
- Prostate Inflammation From S1 Nerve Root Compression