I am a 61 year old who had fairly normal ejaculate volume prior to taking Flomax and Avodart. I took these two drugs for three months, but stopped two months ago. I am surprised that the one side-effect of the drug (reduced ejaculate) continues to be present. Is this normal? Will the volume return to previous levels or is this permanent? I am not finding any information on the affect of these drugs when discontinued. Please help.
- How Long Will It Take For Antibiotics To Work On My Prostate Infection?
- Prostate Pain After Intercourse
- What Does A Prostate Infection Feel Like?
- Cipro For Treatment Of Prostatitis
- How Long Does Xatral Take To Reduce The Prostate?
- Frequent Urination And Gas Symptoms Of An Enlarged Prostate Gland