I am a 61 year old who had fairly normal ejaculate volume prior to taking Flomax and Avodart. I took these two drugs for three months, but stopped two months ago. I am surprised that the one side-effect of the drug (reduced ejaculate) continues to be present. Is this normal? Will the volume return to previous levels or is this permanent? I am not finding any information on the affect of these drugs when discontinued. Please help.
- How Long Does It Take To Heal Laser Surgery From An Enlarged Prostate?
- Life Expectancy When Prostate Cancer Metastasized To Bones
- Malignant Neoplasm Of Prostate
- Does Lack Of Sexual Activity Lead To An Enlarged Prostate Gland?
- Can Enlarged Prostate Cause Back Pain?
- Does Lower Back Pain Indicate You Have Prostate Cancer?