I had robotic prostate removal (PSA level of about 4.61) when I was 65 years old (2009). 3 months after my PSA level was about .70 (average of three tests ranging from .812 to .74 to .646). I had radiation therapy - now 3 months later my PSA is .88 (only one test so far). The surgeon advised me I had an aggressive form of prostate cancer. Any thoughts?
- How Does An Enlarged Prostate Effect A Man's Reproductive Functions?
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Frequent Urination
- Blood And Discharge In Urine With Pain
- How Does Flomax Shrink The Prostate?
- How Long Does Incontinence Last After A Radical Prostatectomy?
- Frequent Urination And Gas Symptoms Of An Enlarged Prostate Gland