Monday, October 20, 2014
Monday, March 21, 2011 IPOFTEN, Community Member, asks

Q: i have something hard inside my penis - feels like the size of a BB or so.

i have something hard inside my penis - feels like the size of a BB or so.  one larger one toward the base and then more smaller ones toward the head.  it also hurts when i get an erection - thoughts?  i am a healthy 49-year old man.

Answer This
Answers (1)
Jay Motola, Health Pro
4/17/11 10:52pm

This could represent several different things. Hardened area within the prostate may be the plaques of Peyronies disease which can ultimately lead to erectile dysfunction or curvature of the penis. Other possibilities include sebaceous cysts or possibly penile blood vessels.



Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By IPOFTEN, Community Member— Last Modified: 05/10/11, First Published: 03/21/11