My husband has RA. I was wondering if its normal for RA to move from joint to joint from one day to the next..Sometimes its within hours.. He will wake up and his elbow will be killing him, and by the end of the day, his hand on the other side of the body will be killing him, and the elbow he had the pain in is gone. We are questioning the doctor now, and we are thinking he has something else wrong with him...
- What Is The Risk Of Swine Flu With Autoimmune Disorders?
- What Fibrous Joints And Limbs Involved In Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica Anti-inflammatory Drug Hair Loss
- Why Am I So Deteriorated And Achy?
- Why Bad Foot Pain With Arthritis?
- Why Do My Confides Cramp Up When I'm Sleeping?