Hi all....I was wondering if any of you have problems with triggering fingers with your rheumatoid arthritis. So far its been in my right thumb and both middle fingers. I've had surg on my right thumb and next is my left middle finger. So far have done well with the first surgery :) Does RA have anything to do with hammer toes? Thanks!!!
- What Is The Difference Between Fibromyalgia And Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- What Foods Not To Eat If You Have Psoriatic Arthritis?
- Stiffness In Index Finger Joint
- What Does An Rheumatoid Factor Of 10 Intended?
- What Do Arthritis Nodules On Hand Look Like?
- Best Over The Counter Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicine For Lower Back Pain