I had an asthma attack last week and have been taking prednisone since then tapering off to 20 mg by this Thursday. I see the doctor again Thursday and I don't know if I will have to continue taking more prednisone or not. BUT, through this asthma attack thing, I have learned how much prednisone helps w/the arthritis pain. It has been aboslutely eye opening. I know prednisone is hard on your body and has many side effects. I was wondering if 5 mg a day would be a safe dosage that might help w/the pain and inflammation of arthritis. I haven't been so pain free in years, but I know I can't take the amount of pred the doctor prescribed for this asthma thing. I took 60 mg for 3 days, 40 mg for two days and 20 mg for two days. I must say it has been a welcome respite from the daily arthritis pain grind. Thanks for any info anyone has. V
- Sharp Pain In Finger Joint And Toe Joint Like Needles
- Why Does Cold Weather Affect Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- What Causes Joints To Lock Up In Confides And Fingers?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis With Common Cold Or Flu
- Tart Cherry Juice Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Swollen Big Toes And Pain Under Ball Of Foot