I have Athritis on my dad's side, and it was crippling for that family member. I have EDS (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome). I think back and I had many many people tell me that cracking my knuckles will cause Arthritis... Yet recently I've had it bad in the joints I never cracked! I'm wondering if I got it because of the Athritis on my dad's side, or from the EDS? Compared to the pain I deal with daily and the worst pains I've had... it isn't much. But mind you if you were normal and didn't have this pain in your worst night mares... you'd weep. That bad. And I've learned how to hide it (all but my feet and knee. Ibuprophen helps feet dislocations... doesn't dent the knee pain. I have another post on that one...) So could it be caused from the EDS, or did I enherit it, or both?
- What Would Cause Burning In The Wrist Joint And Hand?
- Little Toe Joint Is Swollen But Not Gout
- Stiff Afflictive Ankles In Morning
- Voltaren Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Cream
- Swollen Great Toes And Pain Under Ball Of Foot
- Best Over The Counter Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicine For Lower Back Pain