I have Athritis on my dad's side, and it was crippling for that family member. I have EDS (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome). I think back and I had many many people tell me that cracking my knuckles will cause Arthritis... Yet recently I've had it bad in the joints I never cracked! I'm wondering if I got it because of the Athritis on my dad's side, or from the EDS? Compared to the pain I deal with daily and the worst pains I've had... it isn't much. But mind you if you were normal and didn't have this pain in your worst night mares... you'd weep. That bad. And I've learned how to hide it (all but my feet and knee. Ibuprophen helps feet dislocations... doesn't dent the knee pain. I have another post on that one...) So could it be caused from the EDS, or did I enherit it, or both?
- Tender Painful Splayfoot
- Arthritic Arthritis And Alternatives To Methotrexate
- Upper Arm Back Pain Feels Like Someone Punched It
- What Do Psoriatic Arthritis Nodules On Hand Look Like?
- What Seafood Is Good For Rheumatic Arthritis?
- What Side Effects Does Food Allergy Shots Give Someone With RA?