I'm yet to start taking medication for my RA. Looking at all the information on medications, it seems that it will take sometime before the meds start working. Lately, my symptoms have been bad and it is difficult to work fulltime. I'm almost out of my leaves too, so am wondering -- do I have an option to go on short term disability leave and then return back to work when my RA gets better ? I dont want to (rather cannot afford to) quit my job, so am trying to figure out what are my options ? I am in CA.
- What Causes Bruising Of The Hands And Index Fingers?
- What Does Positive Rheumatoid Factor And Elevated ESR Mean?
- Swollen Big Toes And Pain Under Ball Of Foot
- Pathophysiology Of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes Back Of Head Uti
- Pain Symptoms Of Degenerative Hip Joint