I was just diagnosed with Ankylosing spondalitis (similar to RA) I have great concerns about TNF blockers (Humira, Enbrel etc....) because I have chrohns disease, and autoimmune hemolytic anemia and prone to clotting and missing my spleen which leaves me sick 60% of the time. However, I am just about crippled at this time and in so much pain I can't get up to get a drink of water. The doctor is suggesting Humira shots every other week. Is this my ONLY alternative?
- Where Is The Best Climate To Live With Autoimmune Disorders?
- Stress Fractures In The Balls Of Your Feet And Big Toes
- Pains And Elevated C-reactive Protein For Years
- What Doctor Do I See For Autoimmune Disorders?
- What Doctor Treats Sore Muscles And Bloating?
- Relation Between Hormones And Autoimmune Disorders