I was recently diagnosed with RA. I have been taking Methotextrate and Sulfasalazine. I have monthly bloodwork, but the most recent blood test showed a decreased lymph count, and an increased white blood cell count. Is this from the RA, the medications, or both? Has anyone else experienced this? I am really nervous about it.
- Swelling Under Ball Of Human Foot
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Diet And Natural Treatment
- What Does Elevated Inflammatory Diseases Markers Mean?
- What Causes Bruising Of The Hands And Index Fingers?
- Best Over The Counter Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicine For Lower Back Pain
- Painful Swollen Finger Joint On Index Finger