Stephen M. Schuster, Jr., Esq., has spent over thirty years in the health care industry. He has been general counsel for a publicly traded proprietary hospital corporation, creator and general counsel to a nationwide consortium of the largest independent non-profit HMOs, and has participated in numerous public financings of healthcare entities. He also provides healthcare consulting to numerous provider entities all over the country and is a frequent lecturer on healthcare issues. Steve also is a former member of the Board of Directors of the American Health Lawyers Association.
- Can Prednisone Cause Ankle Swelling?
- How Long Will Prednisone Keep Working After You Stop Taking It?
- Sharp Pain In Finger Joint And Toe Joint Like Needles
- What Causes Joint Pain In Knuckles And Fingers?
- Why Are My Ankle Joints Stiff In The Morning?
- What Does Elevated Inflammatory Diseases Markers Mean?