Plant fertilizers and household plant foods are substances used to improve plant growth. Plant fertilizer and household plant food poisoning can occur if someone swallows these substances.
Plant fertilizers are mildly poisonous if swallowed in small doses. Larger doses can be harmful to children. Touching large quantities of plant fertilizers may cause severe burns.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you...Read more
When you want a baby and it doesn't happen, life can seem impossibly cruel. So when research applications helped to achieve a baby, even... Read more »
Dear Dr. Motola, Is it ok to continue to try and conceive if I have a prostate infection and am taking Bactrim? No adverse effects... Read more »