My son had a head injury while drinking with friends, because he was so drunk, he felt out of a friend's truck...I didn't even know until recently he told me...this happended like 7 years ago and he was fine after his injury, he didn't even go to the Hospital or nothing...he just remembered having a lot of pain...3 years ago he was diagnosed with schizophrenia...could it be part of his head injury? Is a CT Scan recommended after all this years?
- What Are The Most Common Type Of Hallucinations In Schizophrenia?
- Is Schizophrenia Inherited From Mother Father?
- Is Gynecomastia From Risperdal Reversible?
- Is Schizophrenia Genetically Inherited?
- When People With Paranoid Schizophrenia Become A Danger To Others?
- Alternatives To Risperdal