My boyfriend hears voices which are always negetive,and thinks his parents are paying people to poison him. When he feels anything abnormal ,or perceives any bodily feeling as abnormal such as abnormal heart beating, chest pain,numbness,head ache etc. he thinks it is a symptom of poisoning. When most likely it is anxiety, panic attacks,or side effect of his medication. Sometimes on top of this he will hear my voice in his head, or a vioce he does not recognize telling him he is going to die. He then becomes very angry, and terrified, and eventually becomes violent. Sometimes the violence happenens with no warning. Right now he is in jail for beating me and causing trama to my head. The injury was pratty bad,and cuold have rasulted in death. The problem is I don't feel I can abandon him, I am all he has.I love him so much. I want to help him, and be supportive. I realize I also need to be safe. What kind of therapies or help are available for someone like him. Also how affective are these treatments. Any Advice for me would be helpful.
- What's The Difference Between Psychotic Depression And Paranoid Schizophrenia?
- Is Gynecomastia From Risperdal Reversible?
- When People With Paranoid Schizophrenia Become A Danger To Others?
- Bizarre Behavior Examples Schizophrenia
- Alternatives To Risperdal
- Mindfulness Meditation And Schizophrenia