I was wondering where the uterus was because I feel like this ball or lump like object a few inches or so past my belly button. Like it gets hard like around menstruation, but rather than that its soft like. I was wondering if that was normal and also is it normal to feel flutters in that area when there isnt gas being past?
- What Happens If I Get Pregnant While Using Implanon?
- Ways To Prevent Nausea From Birth Control Pills
- How Long After Last Clomid Should I Test For Pregnancy?
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can Too Much Caffeine Cause Breast Tenderness?
- High Ketones And Dehydration In Pregnancy