I was wondering where the uterus was because I feel like this ball or lump like object a few inches or so past my belly button. Like it gets hard like around menstruation, but rather than that its soft like. I was wondering if that was normal and also is it normal to feel flutters in that area when there isnt gas being past?
- Can You Get Pelvic Inflammatory Disease After Hysterectomy?
- Lower Back Pain Before Period
- Long Menstrual Periods Back Pain Nausea And Stomach Pain
- Pain In Pelvic Area After Stopping Birth Control
- What Happens If You Have Unprotected Sex And You Have Hpv?
- What Does Syphilis Do To The Brain?