i'm 29 year old male, i get blood in my semen sometimes before i even ejaculate i have blood coming out of my penis. then when i do finish i have blood in my semen. i have went in for this a few years ago they did a prostate exam (every man's fav) then told me it was normal and would go away. which it did but usually seems to come back 1 or 2 a year. last for 2 weeks to 1 month then dissapears again. also after i ejaculate when i try to pee after sex/masturbation i first have to pee out like a clot of blood or rement of semen it's a thick clot like thing anyway then my pee clears up and everything is back to normal again. also it seems like if i get more excited for sex/masterbation it seems to be heavier in blood. although it does seem like the blood is more comin in my semen from masturbation than from sex. i just need some clarifaction as to if this is normal or if i should go back in again. also if there is something i can do to prevent this. I don't want to freak out the wife by my semen being bloody!!
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Vaginal Health In Teens
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- How To Naturally Increase The Testosterone Levels?
- Can Taking Provera Cause You To Have A False Positive Pregnancy Test?
- How Soon Will A Pregnancy Test Show Positive?