I just started taking the pill two months ago. After my first pack of 21-day pills, while I was taking the placebo pills, I got my period and it was extremely heavy - waking up six times a night and using super plus tampons and pads, and nothing could help it. It lasted for about six days. The second month on the pill, it seemed like things were going a lot easier (some of the irritability and moodiness I had experienced in the first month was easing up). I just finished the 21 pills and am now on my 'period week'. My period came yesterday and again it is extremely heavy - unlike anything I have ever experienced. I have never had this heavy bleeding when I was not on birth control and just had a regular period. Should I switch brands? I'm on Cyclessa, and have also tried Ortho Tri-Cyclen and it happened on both. Or will this eventually even itself out? I can't even leave the house!
- In Some Women Can Hcg Hormone Not Show Up On A Pregnancy Test
- Why Are Pregnancy Tests Negative When You Have Decidual Bleeding?
- Can I Do Anything To Increase My Hcg Levels During Pregnancy?
- Difference Between Cysts And Fibroids
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Color Is Chlamydia Discharge?