Saturday, October 25, 2014
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 i need help, Community Member, asks

Q: why dose my fellers dick keep going limp is it because he smokes weed an he cant even cum so times

help me please

i dont no what to say to my feller x

Answer This
Answers (1)
Merely Me, Health Guide
6/ 9/09 3:59pm



I think your question got cut off but from the gist of things you are telling us that your boyfriend is experiencing erection problems and he smokes pot.


Here is an article which talks about all the prescription and recreational drugs which can cause erectile dysfunction in men.  Marijuana is listed.  There is probably a link there between his failure to stay erect and smoking pot.


Here is a link to our Erectile Dysfunction site on Health Central for some ideas of what your partner can do about this issue.  But my first suggestion would be for him to stop smoking marijuana.


Good luck and thank you for your question.





Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By i need help, Community Member— Last Modified: 12/27/10, First Published: 06/09/09