I had my third child on June 2, 2008. Two days after giving birth I recieved the Depo shot. I then had a tubal ligation in August of 2008. I have not stopped having vaginal bleeding since June. I am now concerned because the vaginal bleeding has turned dark brown in color. What does this indicate? Is this normal? Is it because of the Depo shot? Does this indicate ectopic pregnancy?
- How Long Do You Live After Diagnosed With AIDS?
- If You Have Hiv Symptoms Can Test Results Show Up Negative?
- Lower Back Pain The Day After Intercourse?
- Ruptured Ovarian Cyst And Lower Back Pain
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Pro And Cons To Hpv Vaccination?