I had my third child on June 2, 2008. Two days after giving birth I recieved the Depo shot. I then had a tubal ligation in August of 2008. I have not stopped having vaginal bleeding since June. I am now concerned because the vaginal bleeding has turned dark brown in color. What does this indicate? Is this normal? Is it because of the Depo shot? Does this indicate ectopic pregnancy?
- What Does An Indeterminate Hiv Test Mean?
- Can Birth Control Cause Abdominal Pain?
- Is It Normal To Have Vaginal Muscle Pain During Pregnancy?
- Lower Back Pain Irregular Spotting Periods What Do It Means
- What Does Back Pain Feel Like With Ovarian Cancer?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Syphilis?