I had my third child on June 2, 2008. Two days after giving birth I recieved the Depo shot. I then had a tubal ligation in August of 2008. I have not stopped having vaginal bleeding since June. I am now concerned because the vaginal bleeding has turned dark brown in color. What does this indicate? Is this normal? Is it because of the Depo shot? Does this indicate ectopic pregnancy?
- Can You Have Lower Back Pain During Ovulation And Menstruation?
- Bacterial Vaginosis And Lower Back Pain
- When Do You Start Getting Heartburn During Pregnancy?
- Long Menstrual Periods Back Pain Nausea And Stomach Pain
- Yellow Vaginal Discharge Lower Back Pain
- What Would Cause False Positive Syphilis Blood Test?