Friday, October 24, 2014
Friday, October 24, 2008 Ceekay, Community Member, asks

Q: A white blister around my vagina area

Well, 2 days ago ago my underwear was rubbing a lot on my vagina and it was really uncomfortable but I was at work so had to deal with it. So I wore thsoe panties for the rest of the day. They kept riding up. When I got home and showered, I felt this sharp pain down there and so I took a mirror and looked to see what it was, come to find out that I had this white blister like thing on the side of my vagina. I dont think its an STD or AIDS, I am SURE of it. but I dont know what it is and I dont know what to do to heal it quickly.

Answer This
Answers (1)
Amy Hendel, Health Guide
10/24/08 11:46pm

It's clearly due to the irritation and I would call a Gynecologist if sitz baths with warm water and allowing it to air as much as possible when home - does not help to resolve the irritation.  Use cotton underwear and make sure they are lossley fitting.

Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By Ceekay, Community Member— Last Modified: 06/03/12, First Published: 10/24/08