• darkfairy8125 darkfairy8125
    July 21, 2009
    Can rough sex cause lasting pain?
    darkfairy8125 darkfairy8125
    July 21, 2009

    I have rough sex often, and it's gotten to the point where it hurts to be touched by a finger. I've had pain in the past, but never this bad or for as long a time. I would like to know if there's something I can take or put on it to make the pain go away.



  • Merely Me
    Health Guide
    July 21, 2009
    Merely Me
    Health Guide
    July 21, 2009

    Hi darkfairy,


    Have you been checked out by a doctor?  Do you have any sores or cuts?  Is there any discharge, bleeding, odor, itching?  You want to make sure you are not dealing with an infection or worse. 


    If it is skin irritation, then tea tree oil might alleviate some pain. You can find this in a natural health store.  Or you can try hydrocortisone cream.  Some ibuprofen might help the pain, too.  I am not a doctor so, I would strongly suggest that if this pain and irritation keeps up that you might want to consult with your doctor.  There is no need to suffer.


    Also, if such sex is hurting you this much, don't do it.  It is your body, and you can say no.  You can also decide how rough (or not) it should be.


    I hope this helps.  Thank you for your question.


    Women's Sexual Health Quiz

    Top Ten Sexual Health Resources

    Five Steps to a Healthier Sex Life



You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.