I know for a fact this is true. I have several friends who have confirmed the [sad] reality of NO WHERE NEAR as impressive erections as when in our 20's! I've notice at least a 2" reduction in erection size. When I was in my 20's, at times [as erections fluctuate as much as an inch from time to time, in early adolescence, depending on degree of prolonged arousal], my erections MEASURED from between 8.25" to 9.25" on any given day. Now, they're more like 7"! Please don't tell me I'm lying, and please don't tell me to be grateful! I want to know if anything can be done to re-stimulate the human body to "bring back" that youthful vigor...at least to some degree. Several years ago, I was taking a nutritional supplement that contained--among other ingredients--L-arginine, zinc, and terrestris tribulus, and I "got back" my "old self" erections for the dosage period. I just couldn't afford to keep buying the supplements, and I began to wonder about the long-term health detriments [if any]. Can someone give me a serious answer?
- Cause Of Vaginal Bleeding Early Morning And Late Night
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Can A Yeast Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Does Flagyl Effect Birth Control?
- Can An Ovarian Cyst Cause A False Positive Pregnancy Result?
- Can Antibiotics Get Rid Of Ovarian Cyst?