This question has not been answered by one of our experts yet.


  • Paul September 15, 2009
    September 15, 2009

    A bump, or bumps? They go away after your period is over? What does it or they look like? Are they itchy, painful, burning? I'm afraid just being told you have a bump or bumps in that area isn't a lot of information. Even a doctor probably requires seeing what you are talking about before trying to guess what it is.


    You can read this article written by Merely Me about bumps in that area but it does not mention what you are saying exactly. See if it helps at all, or you can contact your doctor rather than continuing to worry.

You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.