Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Friday, March 06, 2009 HAT, Community Member, asks

Q: since one year i noticed a strange change in my penies.It is bended upward though it was straight

Actually its tip is bended strangely upward....It wasnot like this before . It happened , i cannot remember when , may since one year . Before it was straight...!!!

Answer This
Answers (1)
jd_acura, Community Member
3/ 6/09 12:35pm

If the bend is severe it's a condition known as Peyronie's Disease, it's caused by scarred tissue or calcium deposits around the cavernous bodies of the penis. Injections or surgery are often used to correct severe cases.

Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By HAT, Community Member— Last Modified: 10/21/10, First Published: 03/06/09