About 4 days ago, I got off my period and thought I had a yeast infection because I was itchy in one spot, and I noticed one bump on the vulva. The next day, the itchy spot had turned into a blister, and the bump had turned into a small blister. The day after that, it was very painful to urinate when it touched the blisters, but not when it didn't touch the blisters. It wasn't itchy at all, just painful when touched, felt and looked like cankersores. The day after that, They had spread to my anus, and it was very itchy. I try to put some cream on it to make it not itch, but it gives short relief. Please help me! I haven't had many sexual partners and I've used a condom with all of them but one but he got tested yesterday and is completely clean. ALSO when I press on my pelvic area, it feels as if it is bruised, it hurts a lot, but only when I apply pressure, it's like pressing on a bruse but it's my whole pelvic area but there is no physical difference, like no visible bruising or anything. I'm not sure if it's related or not. Please help me. Please let me know the possibilities. Thank you
- Urinary Tract Infection Pain Relief Over The Counter Pills
- When Is Hpv Most Contagious?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Syphilis?