does or can the labia minora stretch permanently from intercourse and/or childbirth? i.e., how much can one or the other effect the appearance of the labia minora? if so... to what degree? I have searched the web and get varying results. Some say yes... some say no. Would really appreciate a valid medical answer!
- What Birth Control Pill Causes Hot Flashes?
- How Long Does It Take For The Positive Sign To Show Up On A Pregnancy Test?
- Why Do I Get Gassy And Bloated Around My Period?
- Lower Back Pain Before Period
- Lower Back Pain Irregular Spotting Periods What Do It Means
- What To Look For When You Have An Hpv Breakout?