does or can the labia minora stretch permanently from intercourse and/or childbirth? i.e., how much can one or the other effect the appearance of the labia minora? if so... to what degree? I have searched the web and get varying results. Some say yes... some say no. Would really appreciate a valid medical answer!
- What If A Urine Pregnancy Test Is Negative But Blood Is Positive?
- Can Ovarian Cysts Cause Tiredness And Headaches?
- When Admitted In The Hospital Do They Check For Hiv?
- Lower Back Pain Before Period
- Radiating Pain In Hips Back Swollen Stomach Female Ovaries
- White Vaginal Discharge Low Back Pain Std