My cervix has moved from the center, way off to the left side, and it's got me a little concerned. It seems to me that something is responsible for this change and I would like to know that it's not something I need to be worried about. Also, I would really prefer that it be put back where it belongs. Is there a way to fix this?
- How Soon After Tubal Ligation Procedure Can I Have Intercourse?
- If A Woman With An Irregular Period Takes A Pregnancy Test Will It Show Negative?
- Can A Pap Smear Detect Hiv?
- How To Get Rid Of Thrush On The Tongue?
- Safe Pain Medications Or Muscle Relaxers While Pregnant
- Can Low Testosterone Cause Muscle Pain?