I've been cramping, and normally I have a very light period. It's light this time, but it has lasted over 10 days now. I'm 32, never been pregnant before, and very worried! I thought I had an STD at first, but then all the well known symptoms of pregnancy started happening to the point where the girls at work told me to take a pregnancy test. I took the first one on the 25th and the second one on the 28th, and both were positive. I am wondering if this is an early sign of a miscarriage?
- Natural Remedies Vaginal Discharge Odor
- Lower Abdominal Pain That Hurts Worse When Pressure Is Released
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Does Hiv Effect Your Penis?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?