One day i woke up with a burning pain in the upper region of my vagina, the burning was intensifying, so i tryed taking a bath, which only made it worse. Later on it got really bad, and i couldnt stand it anymore so i tryed falling asleep. The next day it was gone. What could have caused it and why?? any suggestions?
- Boil On Labia Causing Vaginal Pain
- Can A Yeast Infection Cause Vaginal Sores?
- Can You Have A Miscarriage And A Negative Pregnancy Test?
- When Can I Have Sex After Hernia Surgery?
- How Long After A Miscarriage Will A Pregnancy Test Show Positive?
- When Admitted In The Hospital Do They Check For Hiv?