One day i woke up with a burning pain in the upper region of my vagina, the burning was intensifying, so i tryed taking a bath, which only made it worse. Later on it got really bad, and i couldnt stand it anymore so i tryed falling asleep. The next day it was gone. What could have caused it and why?? any suggestions?
- Can You Get Crabs From A Toilet Seat?
- Lower Abdominal Pain That Hurts Worse When Pressure Is Released
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Late Implantation Cause A Pregnancy Test To Be Negative?
- How Many Days After Unprotected Sex Can You Take A Pregnancy Test?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Gonorrhea Results Back?