This is kind of embarassing but earlier today I pulled back the clitoral hood to have a look at what my clit looks like. I was thinking it would look like a little red lump, but it looked like a long piece of skin inside the hood and looked like it was kind of folded over at the top, kind of hooked.... what should the clitoris look like? Could I have something wrong with me... could I be injured (I have no pain or abnormal bleeding). Im talking about the actualy clitoris, the bit inside the hood...
- Does Clarithromycin Effect Birth Control?
- Pregnancy Symptoms While On Depo Provera
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
- Can Having Sex A Day Before Taking A Pregnancy Test Affect A Home Pregnancy Tests Outcome?
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Chlamydia Cause You To Miss A Period?