This is kind of embarassing but earlier today I pulled back the clitoral hood to have a look at what my clit looks like. I was thinking it would look like a little red lump, but it looked like a long piece of skin inside the hood and looked like it was kind of folded over at the top, kind of hooked.... what should the clitoris look like? Could I have something wrong with me... could I be injured (I have no pain or abnormal bleeding). Im talking about the actualy clitoris, the bit inside the hood...
- Is A Brownish Discoloration Vaginal Discharge Means You Have A Std?
- Can Depo Provera Cause Infertility?
- Why Do I Get Dizzy When I Laugh?
- What Causes Bloating During Menstruation?
- How Long After Your Affected With Hiv Do You Get Yeast Infections?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?