HI. Last Thursday I had sex with a guy of whom is larger than what I'm used to. He was very rough for a short time. A few minutes later (different position), when he withdrew his penis, there was a lot of blood. It took a few hours for blood to go away and no blood since. Now, a week later, I have been seen by my doctor (gyn check up--treated for yeast infection and possible UTI). Doc said everything looked normal when he 'looked' around-outside and in. He even checked my urine and it came back fine. I was also tested for STDs. My question is, I feel really uncomfortable down there. My cervix(?) or something is uncomfortable feeling. I feel like I have to urinate a lot but then only do a little each time. No burning. The discharge I had earlier was normal also- no discharge anymore. 8 days have gone by and I am wondering how long it will take for me to heal or what to do next. Please help. :)
- How Long After Contracting Hiv Would I Notice Symptoms?
- Vaginal Bacterial Infection Symptoms And Lower Back Pain
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Does Syphilis Look Like On A Man?
- High Ketones And Dehydration In Pregnancy