• Amanda Amanda
    January 08, 2009
    What is a ball like thing on the wall of my vagina?
    Amanda Amanda
    January 08, 2009

    My boyfriend told me that I had a ball like thing that is attached to the wall and is a little smaller than a dime. And he thinks after intercourse that is the reason why I sometimes bleed.



  • Jennifer L. Fee, PsyD, Psychologist
    Health Pro
    January 08, 2009
    Jennifer L. Fee, PsyD, Psychologist
    Health Pro
    January 08, 2009

    Hi Amanda,


    I am not a physician, but it sounds like you may have a vaginal cyst.  Yes, you should go to your gynecologist!  If it is a cyst, they are treatable, and from what I've read tend not to re-occur.


    If you've never been to a gynecologist before (or have only been one or two times), I know it can be anxiety provoking.  You can practice some abdominal breathing exercises, and also read 5 Strategies for Sailing Through Your Pap Smear, for some ideas about how to keep your anxiety low.




    Jennifer L. Fee, Psy.D.

    The Stress Masters


    Dr. Fee is a Psychologist. Dr. Fee's answers are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical or mental disorder. Any information given in a post about medication is for educational purposes only, and primarily to aid you in having an informed discussion with your own Psychiatrist/Physician.


You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.