• edna... edna...
    March 28, 2010
    What can I do about vaginal polyp symptoms?
    edna... edna...
    March 28, 2010

    I have polyps in my vagina. It was diagnosed by my gynecologist. I was scheduled for a biopsy and colposcopy. The findings were vaginal polyps, and my gynecologist removed them. After a year, polyps again developed with a larger size. What does it imply? What treatment would I undergo?




  • Paul March 29, 2010
    March 29, 2010

    I would ask your gynecologist these questions since they have treated you already.If you have been found to have more polyps, then you are already working with your doctor and that is your best source of information. You can choose to get a second opinion if you wish.


    If you've had them removed once, then you have a good idea of what treatments are available. Your doctor would best be able to tell you why you are prone to polyps redeveloping and what the implications are.


You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.