I'm 20 years old, and just getting into sex. I have hardly any sensitivity in my penis, can barely feel anything. It takes me up to an hour to reach orgasm, which is generally more painful and frustrating than enjoyable. I wasn't always like that though, I remember as a teenager I was sensitive, and could feel pleasure just by pressure and touch. Is there a way to increase sensitivity? Like a cream or something like that?
- Can You Take A Pregnancy Test If You Having Implantation Bleeding?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Does The Copper Iud Cause Cancer?
- Can A Abortion Cause Ovarian Cysts?
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Early Hiv Symptoms Women